FEA Outlook Q1 2020
Where do we go from here?
The quarter began with the optimism of a new year and new decade and ended in a way that no one could have predicted with the nation on lockdown.
What’s telling is that 81% of respondents have made strategic adjustments based on their forecast (2.1).
With the weakening economic environment seen as the main threat over the next 12 months, quarter two’s results are likely to highlight an even deepening crises.
What is FEA Outlook?
FEA Outlook is a member-centric business survey that the FEA circulate to members every quarter. The questions are focussed on business performance in relation to the business climate. The anonymous results are published once the data has been collated.
FEA Outlook Schedule
Call for Q2’s participation (April, May, June)
- 1st July – initial email and promotion
- 6th July – reminder
- 9th July – final reminder
- W/C 20th July – results
Call for Q3’s participation (July, August, September)
- 1st October – initial email and promotion
- 6th October – reminder
- 8th October – final reminder
- W/C 19th October – results
Call for Q4’s participation (October, November, December)
- 4th January – initial email and promotion
- 11th January – reminder
- 18th January – final reminder
- W/C 1st February – results