Become a Certified Food Service Professional with the FEA
CFSP is the UK's leading foodservice industry learning and development programme
Over 500 foodservice industry professionals in the UK are now CFSP accredited and with the course also delivered internationally in UAE, United States and Sweden CFSP is the leading learning and development programme for foodservice and hospitality professionals. Through the delivery of CFSP, FEA’s objective is to improve the levels of professionalism in the sector by creating a universally recognised and respected industry standard for knowledge and experience.
Delegates benefit from a learning programme that covers:
- Distribution channels
- Food service facility design
- Utilities design considerations
- Approval agencies and processes
- Food safety
- Ventilation, third-party approvals
- Food preparation
- Receiving and storage
- Equipment functions and selection
- The service area and its primary functions
- Front of house
- Speciality markets
- The dishwashing area
- Cook-chill systems
- New technology
A full breakdown of the content covered can be found here. Successful delegates also receive updates and information to recognise their status as a CFSP accredited professional. You can find out more at our dedicated CFSP website.
When is the next CFSP course?
Monday, 13th December and Tuesday, 14th December 2021, Rational UK headquarters, Luton. The in person seminar takes place on the Monday with the 3hr exam following the morning on the Tuesday. You can sign-up for the December course here.
Recommended study time
We would recommend a minimum of six weeks to study the course content. To successfully achieve the designation and the benefits that accrue, delegates:
- study for and pass a comprehensive written test
- attend a full day seminar prior to the test
- show personal development through the completion of recognised education/training programmes
- demonstrate active involvement in the industry designation
FEA members benefit from a cost saving of £350.
- £600 (+VAT) for FEA members and FCSI members
- £950 (+VAT) for non-members
The cost covers the test programme, evaluation of experience, and certification. You can sign-up for the December course here.
Watch the video of CFSP's ten year celebration