Charitable Endeavour Award
The FEA Charitable Endeavour award, sponsored by Meiko, seeks to recognise the effort, dedication, and achievement in supporting charitable causes from foodservice and hospitality businesses during the past 12 months. Submissions can be standalone events or ongoing charitable work.
If you have taken part in or organised a fundraising event on behalf of a charity during the past 12 months, then we want hear from you. We welcome submissions from teams, companies, groups, and individuals. We want to hear about how your commitment to a cause has helped support those that need it most.
- Nomination deadline: Friday 29th September 2023. Entry is free.
- Award presentation: Wednesday 15th November 2023 at the FEA Industry Conference Opening Dinner.
Award nominations can be submitted online: Charitable Endeavour Award entry form
Prepare your nomniation in advance
The submission form contains the following questions:
- Name of event
- Type of fundraising: Individual / Team / Group / Company
- Team / Group / Company fundraising team name (if applicable)
- Name of charity or cause
- Reason for choosing your chosen charity -
- Background to your fundraising – please explain how you raised money for your chosen charity. Did you dress up, attend any events, sell any belongings, advertise?
- Background to your event – for example, if you took part in an event as an individual or team, please detail your training and commitment to the cause. Equally, if you organised a charity event, please detail how you brought it together, how many people attended, what made it a success, etc.,
We look forward to receiving your entries. Submit your nomination here.
You may also be interested in
👏 Apprentice of the Year 2023 nomination form
Book your conference package
✴️ Explore our conference sponsorship options