Learning and Development
Company Ambassador Workshop for Service Teams
What it is: The day builds upon attendees’ experience of customer service and their ability to handle a wide range of client situations with confidence, in turn further developing their organisations’ reputation as excellent service providers.
Our one-day workshop is designed to inspire those in Service Teams, both Service Engineers and support team staff, to highlight the importance of their contribution to the business. The workshop encourages delegates to see themselves as a key player in their company’s continued success.
The day builds upon attendees’ experience of customer service and their ability to handle a wide range of client situations with confidence, in turn further developing their organisations’ reputation as excellent service providers.
The Workshop Covers:
- The pivotal role Service Teams play in successful business growth
- How their role contributes to achieving a competitive edge
- Effectively understanding and responding to client needs
- The power of a well-structured service call
- Developing stronger and more positive client relationships
- Techniques for handling difficult situations
- The importance of their role within the organisation
Led by Marcus Bohn Associates, the workshop builds upon the shared experience of those attending; with the outcome of developing an Action Plan for excellent client service. Practical exercises, relevant discussions and group work form a key part of the day.
“Group activities and communication build confidence and together you can learn how to be better with a customer,” Jestic Ltd employee.
Who should attend: Customer facing personnel of service providers.
For more information regarding the Company Ambassador Workshop please contact Jocelyn Shawyer.
You might be interested in:
- FEA Brexit Hub
- Finding an FEA Accredited Service Provider
- Joining the Foodservice Equipment Association