FEA Coronavirus Latest
This page hosts disseminated advice, guidance and support on all matters relating to the Coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak. Please make sure you are following our social media updates on LinkedIn and Twitter so that you remain up-to-date.
An unprecedented situation
All businesses in our sector are facing enormous challenges and now more than ever the requirement for a consolidated, unified voice is imperative.
A trusted source
As the FEA we represent a trusted source amidst the confusion and mire of mis-information surrounding COVID-19.
We want to assure our members that we will continue to exert our influence as the U.K's leading foodservice equipment trade association during this challenging time and will continue to:
- Generate knowledge and thought leadership from our unparalleled network of industry leaders and expertise
- Provide an open and transparent platform to ensure that the collective industry voice is heard
- Champion our shared values, defend businesses and harness the industry’s collective strength in this time of adversity
- Listen to the foodservice equipment industry and lobby governments for the strongest possible action to safeguard jobs and livelihoods and ensure that policy promises are fulfilled
- Provide regular updates and knowledge to help businesses re-emerge effectively from this crisis
The attached documents include our most recent letters to prime minister Boris Johnson and Rt Hon Gavin Williamson lobbying on behalf of the foodservice equipment industry.
Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
We would advise that you sign-up to the BEIS email update as this will keep you up to date with the latest information on how businesses can access support as further details become available. You can sign-up here.
The last update covered:
- Business Rates holiday for retail, hospitality and leisure
- Small Business Grant Scheme
- Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme
A breakdown of the temporary, timely and targeted measures set out by the Chancellor can be found here.
Institute of Directors Coronavirus support hub
The IoD Coronavirus Hub is designed to provide you with access to the latest advice, information and resources you need to support your business.