Get your entries in! We've extended our awards deadline to Friday 18th October.
Calling all contenders 🔊
We have three amazing awards up for grabs at this year’s CESA conference.
All are free to enter, so why not put yourself or someone you know forward. The deadline for entries is Friday October 18th.
- Do you know someone that fits the bill for the Industry Apprentice of the Year?
- Does your company go above and beyond in Training and Developing staff?
- Have you introduced a piece of Sustainable Catering Equipment to the market that excels in achieving savings of energy, water, CO2 emissions or consumables?
If you’ve answered yes to any or all of these then feel free to enter. Of course there’s criteria; that can be found on our awards page.
To enter any of our awards please select the corresponding link (you can enter all three if you wish), in order to enter you will need to submit a document detailing how you or your nominee meet the criteria. Don't worry though it doesn't take long 😉
- CESA Foodservice Equipment Industry Apprentice of the Year Award 2019
- CESA Training and Development Award 2019
- FCSI (UK & Ireland) ‘Sustainable Catering Equipment Award 2019
A word from Emrys: What does it mean to win the CESA Apprentice of the Year Award?
Emrys Hughes of Plasma Clean won the coveted CESA Foodservice Equipment Industry Apprentice Award at last year’s conference.
"Winning the CESA apprentice of the year award was a huge honour, in the last year it has inspired me on a personal and work basis. It has given me the opportunity to build my confidence and open many new doors within our fantastic industry which has benefited my company greatly."
"Going to NAFEM in America (as part of the prize) was a great experience that I will never forget and I will certainly be looking to go again in the future."
"I would like to especially give thanks John and Pam Gilbert, Keith Warren and John Whitehouse and finally everyone else at CESA who made everything happen. I wish all the entries good luck on winning the CESA apprentice of the year award 2019!"