FEA CEDA Service Engineer Training: Warewashing
Who is this training for?
FEA CEDA Service Engineer Training: Warewashing is for service engineers of all levels. The training is delivered in small group sessions to enable greater interaction.
What you'll learn
The training provides service engineers with a depth of service knowledge that supports career development and enables knowledge sharing between colleagues and team members. Course content will cover:
- manufacturer specifc service and maintenance guidance
- common diagnosis issues
- prevalent faults that occur through lack of maintenance.
- electrical safety
- training and protective devices
- chemicals and low temperature wash
- water treatment training by European Watercare
- water regulations
The course features hosted sessions with a number of Warewashing manufacturers.
Date and time
Tuesday 12th September 2023, 09:00 to 17:00.
First Choice (Parts Town UK) Blakeney Way, Kingswood, Lakeside, Cannock, Staffordshire WS11 8LD.
If you have any further questions please contact Jocelyn.Shawyer@fea.org.uk
Uncover the sites that need your Warewashing equipment
Would you like to know more about how Warewashing businesses are enhancing their sales strategy with FEA Industry Insight?
You can book a platform demonstration directly with the FEA to see how FEA Industry Insight can support your sales and marketing stategy.
Are you looking for a particular foodservice equipment product or service?
FEA members operate across the all of the product categories below:
- Dealer / Wholesaler
- Foodwaste / Light Equipment and Food Preparation
- UK Fabrication and Manufacturing
- Ventilation and Fire Suppression
You can search all FEA member products and services using our Meet Our Members filter. Simply filter by 'Product Type'.
You might also be interested in:
- Commercial Catering Equipment Electrical Competency course (CCEECC)
- Finding an FEA Accredited Service Provider
- Joining the Foodservice Equipment Association
- Follow us on LinkedIn
- Follow us on Twitter
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Like our Facebook business page
- Follow us on Instagram