FEA Top 100 Industry Influencers 2022 list
Congratulations to everyone that made it onto the 2022 FEA Foodservice Top 100 Industry Influencers list. The full list was unveiled as part of the FEA Industry Conference at the Informal Dinner on the evening of Wednesday 9th November 2022.
The 2022 awards saw the introduction of categories. Last year we presented awards to the top-ten finishers, this year the awards went to those individuals who finished top of their respective categories.
Foodservice Top 100 Industry Influencers 2022
- Kate Nicholls, CEO UKHospitality
- Mark Lewis, Chief Exec Hospitality Action
- Paul Anderson, Managing Director at MEIKO UK Ltd. & FEA Chairman
- Stuart Roberts, Vice President, National Farmers Union
- Lindsay Graham OBE, Deputy Chair at Poverty and Inequality Commission Scotland
- Cyrus Todiwala, Chef Patron of Cafe Spice Namaste
- Andy Jones, Adviser to the NHS
- Mark Davies, Director of Performance and Productivity, ISS Global Food Services
- Glenn Roberts C.F.S.P., National Head of Sales, Winterhalter UK
- Chris Brazier, Hospitality & Design Champion
- Lisa Jenkins C.F.S.P, .Managing editor, The Caterer.
- Holly Francis C.F.S.P., Head of Sales & Marketing at YCE Catering Equipment
- James Stagg, Editor at The Caterer
- Andy Kemp, Group Sales and Marketing Director for BidfoodUK.
- Hayden Groves, Chef Consultant
- Chris Sheppardson, Founder of EP Magazine, EP Communications, EPIC and Chess
- James Golding, Group Chef Director of THE PIG Hotels
- Timothy Radcliffe, Net Zero Food Programme Manager NHS ENGLAND
- Alexia Robinson, Founder of Love British Food & British Food Fortnight
- Simon Stenning, Founder of FutureFoodservice and strategic advisor
- Iain Munro C.F.S.P., Hobart UK - Business Development Director
- Lugano Kapembwa, Co-Founder & CEO @loopcycle
- Kath Dalmeny, CEO of UK Sustain
- Eleanor Morris, Special Advisor Hospitality and Food Service at WRAP
- Richard Fordham C.F.S.P., Director of Cuisine-Europe and Ki-Tech Solutions
- Paul Bayer C.F.S.P., National Sales Manager Falcon Foodservice Equipment
- Philip Shelley FIH, Chair of the NHS Food Review; Senior Operational & Policy Manager NHS E&I
- Becky Sharpe, Sales and Marketing at Eco-Catering-Equipment
- Paul Crumpler C.F.S.P. MIH, Kitchen Ventilation and Odour and Pollution Control system specialist
- Adrian Groves C.F.S.P., Area Sales Manager, Falcon Foodservice Equipment
- Peter McAllister, Managing Director, Falcon Foodservice Equipment
- Tristan O'Hana, Editorial Director, H2OPublishing
- Vic Laws MBE, Consultant, AVL Consultancy
- Julian Edwards C.F.S.P., FCSI UK&I Chair
- Mark Kendall, Managing Director, Gratte Brothers Catering Equipment Ltd
- Peter Farrell, Sales Director, C&C Catering Equipment Ltd
- Jacquie Blake, Immediate past Chair of LACA UK
- Louisa Millington, National Sales Manager, Craven Solutions
- Peter Kitchin, Managing Director, C&C Catering Equipment
- Alistair Farquhar C.F.S.P., Key Accounts National Sales Manager, Welbilt UK
- Stephen Kinkead, Managing Director, Winterhalter UK
- Nick Williams, Managing Director, Precision Refrigeration
- Phil Rees-Jones, Chairman, The University Caterers Organisation
- Georges Gaspar, Director, Halton Foodservice
- Vita Whitaker, Foodservice Industry Professional
- George Bousfield C.F.S.P, Sales Manager, Oxford Hardware.
- Lawrence Hughes C.F.S.P., Sales and Marketing Director, Falcon Foodservice
- Malcolm Harling C.F.S.P., Sales and Marketing Director, Williams Refrigeration
- Shaune Hall C.F.S.P., Product Development Chef, Falcon Foodservice Equipment
- Paul Neville, Managing Director, CHR Foodservice Equipment
- Matthew Merritt-Harrison, Catering Consult and Past Chair of FCSI UK & Ireland
- Natalie Courbet C.F.S.P., Business Development Manager, Advance Group
- Jack Sharkey, Managing Director, Vision Commercial Kitchens
- Nic Banner, Vice President Sales UK & Ireland, Specifi
- Molly Shaher, PACE (Professional Association of Catering Education) Chair
- Mark Cooke MCGC, C.F.S.P. Regional Sales Manager, Jestic Foodservice Solutions
- Daniel Hillman Director, H2O Publishing
- Gary McGill, Managing Director, McGill Solutions
- Brian Lavelle, European Sales & Marketing Manager, Culimat
- Richard Clark C.F.S.P., Sales Manager, Ware UK
- Stephen Forster, Business Development Director, Chartwells
- Mark Harris, Commercial Manager, Catering Insight and Foodservice Equipment Journal
- Trevor Burke, Managing Director, Exclusive Ranges
- Andy Piggin C.F.S.P., Managing Director, Pro Foodservice Reps Ltd.
- Kevin Veitch C.F.S.P., Head of National Accounts, Falcon Foodservice Equipment
- Debbie Mash, Director, sMASHing Supplies Ltd.
- Kieron Baker C.F.S.P., Northern Sales Manager, FEM
- Karl Jones, Director, GS Group.
- Toby Magness C.F.S.P., UK Sales Manager, Ambach Ali SpA
- Fernando Do Rego, Project Manager, CHR Equipment Ltd.
- Martin Ubl, Prokurist & Vice President Sales, MKN Professional Kitchens
- Geoff Snelgrove C.F.S.P., Managing Director, Control Induction
- Stuart Brereton C.F.S.P., Business Development Manager, MKN UK
- Simon Gardiner C.F.S.P., Regional Manager, Hobart UK South
- Stephen Ryan, Kitchen Design Manager EMEA, Restaurant Associates
- Anthony Fernandes, Machines Manager, Nisbets
- John Stewart C.F.S.P., Product Manager, Hobart
- Euan Hunter, Business Development Manager, Parry Catering Equipment Ltd.
- Simon Parry C.F.S.P., Business Development Manager, RH Hall
- Matt Astbury, Business Development Manager UK & Ireland, Electrolux Pro UK
- Stephen Dent, Director, Dent Design Hardware
- Ian Parsons C.F.S.P., General Manager at Walker Catering Supplies Ltd
- Andrew Fordyce, Director, The IFSE Group
- Darren Lockley, VP Sales Americas, APMEA and Business Development, Electrolux Professional
- Brett Duffy C.F.S.P., Business Development Manager, Winterhalter UK.
- Josh Waddell, Group Commercial Manager, Promedia Digital
- Duncan Vipas C.F.S.P., Sales Manager, RH Hall
- Simeon Massey, Company Director, GS Group
- Keith Hartharn, Senior Project Manager, C&C Catering Equipment
- Julie Fell C.F.S.P., Marketing Manager, Electrolux Professional
- Barry Hill, Marketing Manager, Falcon Foodservice Equipment
- Malcolm Morris C.F.S.P., South UK Area Sales Manager, Grande Cuisine
- Garry Allitt C.F.S.P., National Sales Manager, Williams Refrigeration
- Carl Madin, Regional Sales Manager, Hoshizaki Gram UK
- Lyndsey Harker C.F.S.P., Head of Sales, IFEX 2022 & ScotHot 2023
- Andy Sprott, Project Manager, C&C Catering Equipment
- Terry Siklenka, Facilities Manager, Victoria Golf Club
- Josh Tordoff C.F.S.P., Group Supply Chain Manager, Airedale Catering Equipment Group
- Pete Callaghan, Business Development Manager, YCE Catering Equipment
- Scott Walker, Business Development Manager, CHR Food Service Equipment
How is the list aggregated?
In order to determine where people finish on the FEA Top 100 Foodservice Industry Influencers list we use a number of criteria. The criteria expands beyond that of just social media influence by taking into account their Google footprint, this is what we deem as 'Real World' influence so takes into account where individuals may have been mentioned in digital publications and trade press.
These are the criteria categories that are used:
Following — Total number of people the Player is Following on Twitter.
Followers — Total number of people that are Followers of the Player on Twitter.
@ Mentions — Total number Twitter posts in which the Player gets a Mention using their @ handle (during the sample period).
ReTweets — Total number of ReTweets of posts originally created by the Player.
Tweets — Total number of Tweets of posts originally created by the Player.
Engagement Ratio — a measure of the amount of feedback a Player gets, relative to their output (so it is not all about volume).
Engagement Ration Proportionality score — an adjustment for the volume of activity, relative to their Follower numbers — this helps Players with a smaller audience (such as new entrants) get recognised for strong feedback and serves to offset the dominance of big and established names.
Index — Total score for Twitter activity, based on the algorithm on Rise and taking into account all the above metrics.
Google: 'Foodservice' & 'Hospitality' — Scores for the Google Search element, including both 'Foodservice’ (F) and ‘Hospitality' (H) terms. This criteria also takes into account a Player's LinkedIn engagements.
Google/100 — Again this is simply the Googlescore (above) divided by 100, to make the element more proportional in the overall scoring.
You might be interested in:
- Foodservice Top 100 Social Media Influencers nomination form
- FEA Industry Insight
- Finding an FEA Accredited Service Provider
- Joining the Foodservice Equipment Association