Caffeine Ltd under the spotlight....
Caffeine Ltd came on board as an FEA member recently. They kindly talks with us about why they joined.
1. Tell us about how your business got started. Caffeine Limited is a family run business founded in 2004 – however Justin Stockwell was selling Gaggia coffee machines in 1985 and we still do today!
2. What do you love most about the foodservice equipment industry? Our company mantra is Quality, Pride and Passion – we feel this is across the foodservice equipment sector.
3. What is the biggest challenge for your business right now? Everyone opening up together and leaving servicing to the last minute!!!
4. What are the drawing factors for joining FEA? Being part of an organisation that looks out for its members and also the access to other members for future business opportunities.
You might be interested in:
- FEA Industry Insight
- FEA Brexit Hub
- Finding an FEA Accredited Service Provider
- Joining the Foodservice Equipment Association
- Follow us on LinkedIn
- Follow us on Twitter
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Like our Facebook business page
- Follow us on Instagram
Thanks Caffeine Ltd. We look forward to working with you!