Light Equipment and Tableware Forum 2023
- Start Date: 16.05.2023 - End Date: 17.05.2023
- Location: Whittlebury Hall Hotel, Northamptonshire
Where and when is the FEA LET Forum 2023?
Whittlebury Hall, Towcester, 16-17 May 2023
How much is it for Distributor and Dealers to attend?
It's free for Distributors and Dealers to attend. Delegate places include an overnight stay at the hotel, a seat at the LET Awards dinner, and breakfast and lunch on both days. Numbers are limited so FEA is encouraging delegates to confirm their attendance as soon as possible.
Delegates can book their place at the FEA LET Forum here.
Why should Distributors and Dealers attend the FEA LET Forum?
- delegates are able to sample the latest innovations in hositaility light equipment, and understand the trends that are driving new product development
- leading suppliers showcase their latest concepts and launches enabling hands on benefits for delegates
- experience the shape, feel and performance of things to come in the kitchen, at the bar and on the table.
- Dealers and Specifiers can further enhance their product and market knowledge in just a day and a half
- it provides a great opportunity to network with industry peers and lay the foundation for serious business in the year ahead
Book now for FEA’s 2023 light equipment and tableware event.
All Suppliers showcasing their products are FEA members. This year that includes:
- Denby Pottery
- Foodservice Equipment Marketing
- I Grunwerg
- Lifetime Brands Europe
- Metcalfe Catering Equipment
- Mitchell & Cooper
- Pro Foodservice Reps
- Signature Foodservice Equipment
- T & G
- Thunder Group UK
What is the FEA LET Forum?
The event sees a host of leading suppliers bring their latest concepts and launches for delegates to check out and get their hands on. It’s the opportunity to experience the shape, feel and performance of things to come in the kitchen, at the bar and on the table.
In 2022 the big trends included melamine and polycarbonate, organic designs, buffet, and hygiene and safety. Will they still dominate? Sustainability was another big driver, and is likely to be even more so this year. Exhibitors include suppliers and manufacturers of all types of light kitchen equipment, barware, glassware and tableware.
The event takes place on 15 and 16 May at Whittlebury Hall in Towcester and delegate places are free.
“The Forum has become more and more popular over the years, both with delegates and exhibitors,” says Steve Goodliff, chair of FEA’s LET Group. “It allows dealers and specifiers to cram in a lot of product knowledge in just a day and a half – in terms of time management, it’s a huge bonus for buyers and suppliers.”
The feedback each year is always very positive. In 2022, Diane Kinkead of Bunzl Catering Supplies said, “I think it’s a brilliant forum, both for people who are experienced in the industry and those who are new.” Meanwhile, Jo Pethard of United UK LLP described it as ‘enjoyable and educational’, adding, “I am sure we can generate more sales from the knowledge we learnt at the event.”
For more information on the FEA LET Forum, contact FEA via the website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you looking for a particular foodservice equipment product or service?
FEA members operate across the all of the product categories below:
- Dealer / Wholesaler
- Foodwaste / Light Equipment and Food Preparation
- UK Fabrication and Manufacturing
- Ventilation and Fire Suppression
You can search all FEA member products and services using our Meet Our Members filter. Simply filter by 'Product Type'.
You might also be interested in: